Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Currently Reading

I think I'm going to change 2015's name. It shall be The Year of Disruptions. Nearly every time I've been able to sit down and work my way through bits of the books on my list, something distracts me from that goal. Because I am so behind, I feel so bad because it's like I'm letting these authors down for not being able to review their work. As a young writer myself, feedback is pretty much a lifeline and can help to make things better.

So, I am dedicating the rest of the week solely to reading and reviewing. I am halfway through two different books with three more on the starting block. All the banging and clanging from the furnace being replaced in the basement won't detour my progress. Well, it won't affect it much. I can read through anything if I put my mind to it.


Page by page, I'm devouring this;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
She's Not Herself by Linda Appleman Shapiro
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton


Finished and sated by the following;
None - yet!


The winter weather has waited until the end of the season to pack quite a few punches. Subzero temperatures, snow and freezing rain filled the past week. Yesterday and today has been warm enough for rain to fall. Now the weatherman says that we could get half a foot or more of snow over the next couple of nights. I am so ready for Spring. Right now anything would be better than Winter. What season is your favorite?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment