Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Currently Reading

Another week, another sinus infection. I am beginning to really dislike transitional weather periods. I'm trying my best to read whenever my medications don't put me to sleep. However, that means I wasn't able to finish a book this week. Between this and trying to finish my other projects, I've been spread a little thin. Let's focus on finishing over the next seven days.

The only good point in the week is the continuation of editing NaNo2012. I'm nearly at the halfway mark. It is clear that I need to do a bit of expanding in a few scenes and give a couple of characters more of a reason to do the things they plan. Otherwise, the story's flow will be choppy. I'd rather not have that if I can help it. Here's hoping for a few more chapters done this week as well!


Working on these this week;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
The Reaver: The Sundering, Book IV by Richard Lee Byers
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Hush by Stacey S. Campbell


Worrying me no more are;
None.


Still planning my giveaways for next month. Be watching for the last Currently Reading post of this month. It will have all the details for the the two giveaways. Might even be a third if all the pieces fall into place. I sincerely hope your week is a great one.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment