Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Currently Reading

Okay, I'll be honest. During the months that I've been ill, I lost the thirst for reading. I have still been reading, but not at the amount that I once had. I fell behind in a lot of projects. Trying to catch up on all of them at one time has finally proven to be a bad thing. I'm not getting anything accomplished other than small bits here and there. Unfortunately, I have some self-imposed deadlines coming up very soon. I have to find a way to concentrate on one or two things at a time instead of ten.

So, I'm dusting myself off and starting anew. I do have two projects going on that I can work on slowly. My reading will pick up as I plan to start from the top of my list and work my way down. I am determined to meet my deadlines. I'm setting aside my small writing projects until I have whittled down the TBR list - especially for those who have been waiting a long while for reviews.


In the next week, I'm working on;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
The Reaver: The Sundering, Book IV by Richard Lee Byers
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Hush by Stacey S. Campbell



Last week, I've finished reading;
None


Now, we're creeping closer to May. Soon, the giveaways will begin. Hope you all have a wonderful, productive and safe week.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment