Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Currently Reading

We're getting closer to the end of April. Days are warmer. Nights are still cool enough to warrant using my fleece blankets, but still good for cuddling. It makes me happy to be reading and creating again. I have felt the craving to do something creative for quite a long while now. Since most of my health issues are starting to even themselves out, my time can be spent doing things instead of sleeping and healing.

I'm slowly resuming my stride when it comes to reading/reviewing and my other projects. Being able to complete one book last week is a big step in the right direction. Of course, I've also added a few more books to the TBR pile but hey, I have always said that it was a never-ending goal. Besides, I don't believe I'll ever read all the books in existence. I'm going to keep trying though.


On the top of the TBR are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Hush by Stacey S. Campbell
The Terminal Spark by Michael F. Stewart
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares


I've knocked off the following;
The Reaver: The Sundering, Book IV by Richard Lee Byers


Next week, I'll have a brief message about the upcoming contests. There will be a complete rundown of the rules on May 1st, so be sure to keep an eye out. I'm really excited for my one year anniversary as this is something that I love doing. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment