Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Currently Reading

Another week, another Currently Reading post!

This past week I admit doesn't have but one read book. Between being sick and seeing double, my mind refused to concentrate on the words. I tried switching between my e-books and actual books to mix things up to no avail. Thankfully the medicines have kicked the majority of the illness out of my body. There are currently two books that will be done either later tonight or early tomorrow. It feels so good to be back among my books!

For the next seven days, I working through:
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell 
Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum by Stephen Prosapio
Cemetery Lake: A Thriller by Paul Cleave
The First Rule of Swimming by Courtney Angela Brkic


I have been able to finish:
Anonymous Sources by Mary Louise Kelly


Since the kids are beginning to find their way back to class, is that opening up time for anyone to read? If so, what's on your list this week?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment