Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Currently Reading

I'm really glad that it's Wednesday. Only a few more days until the weekend and an opportunity to do some hardcore reading! I feel so bad that my TBR is so long. Not only on my Kindle, but in print books as well. I see them sitting there, waiting for me to pick them up and open their covers, and it makes me feel sad.

I'll also be glad to be done with doctor appointments for the week. It seems the flu bug decided to settle in our home. I already had an infection I was fighting and bam! Hello, flu! Hello, another doctor appointment. Being sick is no fun, but it does give me the perfect excuse to feed my word habit. When I'm not sleeping, that is.


These titles are up next;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
The Deepest Secret by Carla Buckley
Asylum (Birch Harbor #1) by Kristen Selleck


These have been crossed off this week;
The Godborn: The Sundering, Book II by Paul S. Kemp
The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C. Carleson


Despite the sickness and everything that comes with it, I was able to edit a full chapter of my NaNo12 and work on a new story. Maybe it's the sickness making me delirious enough to work through the problems. Do you ever find being sick helps you to write? Please let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment