Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Currently Reading

What a horrible week! Okay, the week really wasn't that bad, but it sure did feel like it. I was (and still am) nursing a sore shoulder and then the weather decided to dip back down below freezing. Needless to say, I wasn't able to do much of anything besides feel like an ice cube.

I did manage to sneak one book into the finished pile. Knowing the amount on my poor Kindle and the ever-growing stack of printed books, it seems like a very small, almost negligible dent. But what can I say? At least I finished one! I'm almost happy to report that I'm still working through NaNo2012. I've been trying to do a page or two of editing a day to get working on the second draft. So many edits that I feel like I wrote a bad novel. I have to remind myself that first drafts are almost always crappy. It's finishing that second draft and polishing that works wonders.


This week, I'm reading;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
The Deepest Secret by Carla Buckley
The Godborn: The Sundering, Book II by Paul S. Kemp


I've been able to finish;
Marysvale by Jared Southwick


Now that we're nearing the halfway point of February, I'm longing for warmer days and more hours of sunlight. Can't wait to spend some time on my screened porch soaking up those rays with a good book. How are you keeping the cold at bay? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment