Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Currently Reading

I have several books that I'm currently reading. Yes, I tend to have more than going at a time. I am one of the lucky ones that I can keep the storylines straight. Although when reading a series, sometimes I forget which book ended with what and that makes it a bit tough to back track. Since I have a reading goal for the year of 100 books, I have been keeping track of them through Goodreads.com and will probably be posting reviews of many of them here.

This week I am reading;

The Blood of Gods (Emperor #5) by Conn Iggulden

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R. R. Martin

Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell


 Check back for more book reviews and updates as I work my way through these and more!

Happy Reading,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment