Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Currently Reading

I'm really at the point where this year isn't the year for reading and reviewing. It hasn't been the best year for my writing either. So many real life issues popped up in extreme ways that I haven't even cracked a book in almost a week. I'm trying to make the best of four months left in the year. We'll see how close I can get to that 100 book goal.

Many thanks to all those who have reached out with encouragement and kind words. I really appreciate them. Those messages keep me going even when I think there's no point. Though I do most of my reading and reviewing out of love -okay, addiction - to books, I treasure the many authors who have reached out to me.


The books I'm working my way through this week are:
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Alive (The Generations Trilogy #1) by Scott Sigler
At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
Stormbringer: Book 2 of the Wyrd (The Wyrd #2) by Alis Franklin
The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist #1) by Rick Yancey


Books that I've finished this past week include:
Those Secrets We Keep by Emily Liebert
Dark Hope (The Archangel Prophecies #1) by Monica McGurk
Dark Rising (The Archangel Prophecies #2) by Monica McGurk


Now that Fall has arrived, maybe snuggling with a book or two will boost my spirits more than ever. A cup of hot chocolate, marshmellows and wonderful books. Yay!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment