Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Currently Reading

What's that old saying about God laughing as we make plans? Well, I think maybe it's true since almost all my plans for the week fell through before my eyes. As much I as love this blog and will do my best to keep it going, family and those I consider family will come first. My family suffered a loss during the week, so all plans were modified.

Before the sad news came, I was able to get a fair bit of reading done. I'm currently in the middle of two books. Hopefully I will have those finished later this evening. A few new additions to the TBR pile were made over the past seven days as well. Never a shortage in that department, I can promise you that! A lot of the upcoming titles in the pile are ones that I've wanted to read for a while. I'm excited to finally be able to sit down with them.


During this week, I hope to read;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Hush by Stacey R. Campbell
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin 


Crossing these off my list;
The Terminals: Spark (The Terminals #1) by Michael F. Stewart


There's still time to enter the first Anniversary Contest here at CoWA. Simply enter a comment with your name, email address and your favorite book in the section below the post or you can email the information to me at  kaybrooks1977@gmail.com. A $25 (USD) Amazon giftcard is up for grabs, so enter now!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment