Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Currently Reading

Today is the day that I planned to back on track after my recent mishap. Thankfully I didn't do any serious damage to myself when I fell, so reading and reviewing weren't put on the back burner too long. I'm slowly getting back into my groove. My hope is to be near last year's level soon, but we'll have to take each day as it comes.

Everything that I had lined up has been shifted. Quite a number of them are behind schedule with approaching deadlines. I remain hopeful that I can get a few of the items finished within the upcoming month, but again, we'll have to see what happens. I don't like uncertainty. It makes me anxious to the point of not wanting to take chances. So I have to fight through it.


On the list are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Sentinel: The Sundering, Book V by Troy Denning


Finished these books;
Sworn (Book #1 of the Vampire Legends) by Emma Knight
Wool 2 - Proper Gauge (Silo #1b) by Hugh Howey


Here's to a better second half of the year! May your reading continue!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment