Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Currently Reading

Not a long post today. I took a tumble over the weekend and I'm still not feeling anywhere near my usual self. Since I'm less mobile than my normal couch-sitting self, I have managed to get a few books worked through and their reviews posted. Here's to a better seven days!


Reading through these books this week;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Sentinel: The Sundering, Book V by Troy Denning


Done and put away are;
Horns: A Novel by Joe Hill
Plan Overboard (Toronto #14) by Heather Wardell


Yesterday I saw the movie trailer for the book, Horns: A Novel by Joe Hill. I'm sort of excited to see how different or close to the book the movie actually is. What are you looking forward to when it comes to book-related movies this year?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment