Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Currently Reading

 Welcome back!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Things were a bit more exciting here than I had initially hoped. The major excitement came from the fact this blog was considered a spam blog and temporarily deleted! My anxiety went through the roof when I logged in to do some work and I discovered that my blog was nowhere to be found. I'm very grateful and thankful that the appeal was quickly processed. So here we are once again!

Over the time off from the blog, progress was made on a few non-literary projects that I've had on the back burner lately. I still have quite a ways to go until the major projects are finished, but I'm happy with where I am on them. A little progress each day will get me closer to that goal I've set for myself. As far as my writing goes, I've been working on a few short stories. There's currently a contest being offered in my area for short stories and I'm leaning toward sending in one or two. I'm still not sure that they'll be good enough. I'm often my own worst critic.


Up for extermination this week are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Sentinel: The Sundering, Book V by Troy Denning
Horns: A Novel by Joe Hill


Banished by the Daleks were;
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin


With the excitement of the holiday over, I'm buckling down and working over this TBR pile of mine. I have quite a few coming up that I'm excited to read. Many more books are being released that I want to read but it's book security, right?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment