Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Currently Reading

Hello, readers! Good to have you with me on this cold Wednesday. Winter has definitely reasserted herself as top season around here. I guess we'll have to keep these heaters and blankets handy a bit longer. As for me, it's limited my work on the Brown-Brooks Project (crocheting granny squares). On the other hand, it's allowed me much more time for reading, reviewing and writing!

In the middle of all this lovely coldness, there's a contest going on! On Monday, I posted my review of a great book set to be released on 2/4. Etched on Me by Jenn Crowell is one of the books you won't want to miss out on reading. So, for those of you in the US or Canada, click HERE to enter the contest. One lucky winner will receive a signed copy of the book! How awesome is that! You can enter all week until 2/4/14, so get to entering!


Currently, I'm reading;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Everybody's Got a Story (Toronto #12) by Heather Wardell
Joe Victim: A Thriller by Paul Cleave


I finished the following;
Twelve Nation: Book of Epoch by Michael Reiss, Walter Timoshenko, Darryl Kravitz
House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty
The Law of Second Chances (Jack Tobin #2) by James Sheehan


No matter what you're working on this week, I wish you lots of productive, fun moments. Okay, warm ones too, if you need them. Good luck!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment