Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently Reading

Happy 2014 to everyone!

Part of me is still unconvinced we're in a new year. I think it's because I still have so many things to finish up. However, time waits for no man or woman. Time to get back in the saddle and get to work!

Lots of posts coming up in the next few days before we settle back into our regular posting schedule. There will be the book review, a "best of 2013" and of course, the usual hopes/dreams post. I'm sincerely hopeful that the new year will bring better days for many people. When I look back, I see too many down days. Time for that to change.

As I don't do resolutions, I began making goals a few years ago. This year will be no different. I plan to change small things in order to ease into a healthier lifestyle, work through the ever-growing TBR pile, spend time helping others through the Brown-Brooks Project, and most of all, focus more time on writing.


I'm working my way through;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Elfhunter (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #1) by C.S. Marks
Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems by Billy Collins
Pigs Can't Swim: A Memoir by Helen Peppe
The Law of Second Chances (Jack Tobin #2) by James Sheehan


Conquered these titles;
The Necromancer's House: A Novel  by Christopher Buehlman
Funeral in a Feminine Dress: Depravity Reborn as Virtue by M.J. Burke Sr.


May the new year bring you all happier moments, loving days and brilliant memories. Here's making the best of 2014 as possible together!

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment