Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Currently Reading

Can it be Spring soon? It's so very cold outside. My bones aches, my nose runs and I feel like I've been hit by a truck or two. Winter is not a kind season for me, but this one has packed a wallop! It's a very good thing I have some warm blankets and plenty of word-filled company.

Unfortunately, I've been sick for the past three days. This funk seems to like its current home so I'll probably be battling whatever it is for a while longer. In between naps, I've been able to get a few more books off the TBR pile as well as some editing finished on my NaNo2012. I really thought simply writing the book was the hardest part. Boy, am I ever wrong! This revision/editing process was an eye-opening experience, to say the least. But I love learning, so it's not been so bad.


Next up on the TBR list;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
The Law of Second Chances (Jack Tobin #2) by James Sheehan
Twelve Nation: Book of Epoch by Michael Reiss, Walter Timoshenko, Darryl Kravitz
House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty

Crossed these off the list;
The Innocent Sleep: A Novel by Karen Perry
A White Wind Blew: A Novel of Waverly Hills by James Markert 


How many of you are stuck indoors this season? Whether it's bitter cold in US or heat in Australia, does the weather affect your writing? I'm interested to know your answers. Please, leave your answers in the comments below.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment