Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Currently Reading

Summer is officially here as the Summer Solstice occurred over the weekend. Well, here in the Northern Hemisphere. The Southern Hemisphere celebrated the Winter Solstice. The days will be more hot and humid in our region. Plenty of chances for storms and tornadoes grows as the temperature increases. It's always something though. Nature never really takes a vacation, no matter where you live.

Since I'm stuck inside except for a short time each day, I am using this to my advantage to clear some of these poor books off my to-read list. They've lingered there long enough. Plus, I've received some pretty good-looking books in the past week. Looking forward to diving into them, but I can't until I finish more than I have been. Word addiction is hard to manage when there are thousands of books to be devoured.


Looking at these for the top of the pile;
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Jesse by Glen Alan Burke
Hell (The Afterlife Series #2) by Mur Lafferty
The Sacred Flame by Nanette Littlestone



These are on their way to the shelves;
Ask the Dark by Henry Turner
Go Down Hard by Craig Faustus Buck 


Competing with my word addiction for the next two months will be my crocheting addiction. I've volunteered to help a young lady in my area reach the monetary goal that will help her receive surgery. A craft fair is being set into motion, so too will the hooks. What's on your list to do this summer?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment