Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Currently Reading

I'm so very happy to see warmer days in the forecasts for our area. Even if we have to endure cold nights for a little while longer, it's still a good thing for a few reasons. Once the warmth sticks around, I'll be ab le to move better and can get more things accomplished. My to-do lists multiplied in the last couple of weeks. I am determined to knock a few things off as soon as I'm able.

There is still a flu-ish bug being passed around at work. It's found a way to my home a time or two. No matter how much Lysol I use, the bug wants to stick around. Feeling puny makes for slow reading and crafting. Hope remains alive, however, so I'm counting on it to get me back on track as far as my reading goal.


Here's the top of the TBR pile this week:
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Fire-Heart (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #2) by C.S. Marks
The Reaver: The Sundering, Book IV by Richard Lee Byers
Fractal Standard Time (Chronopticus Chronicles #1) by Michael Galloway


Books finished this week:
Cold Mourning: A Stonechild and Rouleau Mystery by Brenda Chapman
Doctor Sleep (The Shining #2) by Stephen King


May is fast approaching. It will be the one year anniversary of my book blog! I can't believe it's been nearly a year already. I do have a couple of plans in the works for a couple of contests so be sure to keep watching!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment